As of February 8, 2012, you can now make copies of your existing events. This feature can save you a lot of time if you are running many similar events. It is also useful when you run the same event every year.
Please note: When copying an event, all of your settings will be copied. This includes all event details, receipts, guest questions, etc. Make sure that you review all of these items before publishing your newly copied event.
To copy an existing event:
1) First you must find the Event that you would like to copy. To do so, go to your Account Dashboard. If you do not see your event right away, select “View All” in the “Upcoming Events” section. When you see your event, click it. This will take you to the “Event Dashboard” for this event.
2) On the “Event Dashboard”, look for the “Other Tools” section, and click “Copy This Event”.
3) Once selected you should see this message:
Note that the phrase “Copy of” gets added to your event name. At this point we HIGHLY recommend that you change the name of the new event to be EXACTLY what you want it to read. The new URL generated will be based on this name.
4) Once you are satisfied with the name of the new event, select “Create”. You will then see this message:
5) Press the “X” to close the above dialog.
6) Once the event is done copying, you will get an email letting you know that the copy is complete. The event will also appear on your account dashboard when it is done. You can periodically refresh your Account Dashboard until you see the copied event show up as a draft.