From your event dashboard, select 'Facebook,' follow the install link, and follow the install directions below.
1. Log in to givezooks account and from your Event Dashboard, select Facebook.
2. Select 'Install'
3. If needed, log in to Facebook, then 'Allow' Permission.
4. Select 'Click to Install' on each Page where you want to sell tickets.
4. Choose the Page to which you want to add SocialEvents and select 'Add SocialEvents for Pages.'
5. In Facebook navigate to the Page on which you installed the SocialEvents App and select the SocialEvents Tab on the Page.
SocialEvents App is now installed on your fanpage.
From your individual profile page in Facebook, you can always see a list of Pages that SocialEvents for Pages is installed on. You can select 'View' and go directly to the 'SocialEvents' tab on your Page
The first time you visit your SocialEvents page it will say that "We currently don't have any upcoming events..." You must login with your givezooks credentials and select the Events that you would like to display. To do that, select "Manage SocialEvents for Pages" (this is an option that only Page Administrators will see)
Once you have selected "Manage SocialEvents for Pages", you will be prompted with a login screen. Enter your givezooks account credentials.
Now that you are logged in, the list of upcoming events is displayed and you can choose the ones that you would like to display on your Page.
NOTE: If you only choose one, it will be displayed in detail and if you choose more than one the list will be displayed and your fans can then select the one that they are interested in and see the details.
Below is what people will see that visit your Page
The content of SocialEvents tabs must be edited from within givezooks! All of the information of the SocialEvents tab in Facebook comes directly (live) from the published event page in givezooks.
1. Select 'Edit Page.'
2. Select 'Manage Permissions' and select SocialEvents as your default tab.
1. Select 'Edit' under the tabs on the left.
2. Then drag and drop the 'SocialEvents' tab up.
1. From your fanpage, select 'Edit Page.
2. Select 'Apps' and 'edit settings' under the SocialEvents App.
3. Edit the Custom Tab, Save, and select Okay.
4. Confirm your Custom Tab Name by viewing the page (you may need to refresh the page).
Check out SocialEvents - Best Practices