The following release notes are available to help keep you up-to-date with all the givezooks! changes.
August 18, 2011
- Merchant Service Tab
- This tab has been overhauled a bit. The biggest change is that when the user enters a PayPal email address, it will be validated. If it is not a valid email address, the user will get immediate feedback.
- PayPal Checkout Update
- Customers that are using PayPal will see a much improved interface.
- User Interface and Menu Updates for Account Administrators
- You should notice a much crisper feel to the entire interface. Namely, icons, colors, tables and menus have all been slightly modified to be more aesthetically pleasing and user-friendly. Some of the language has also been modified on some of the menus based on user feedback. You will also notice a few additional menu items have been added.
- Updates to Transaction Notification Emails
- Administrators can now choose to NOT be copied on Receipt Emails (that go to the donors) and/or Confirmation Emails (that go to the account administrator). This is available on ALL fundraisers.
- In addition, the confirmation emails have been improved and reorganized to be more useful.
- Events: Arizona Time Zone
- Arizona time zone has been added to Event tickets.
- Events: New Widgets and Links Tab
- Events: Invites and Reminders Update
- The Invites and Reminders tables have been improved such that they give the Event Organizer more information. For instance, if an Email fails to send through VerticalResponse, it will be flagged with an “Error” state and the user can hover over it to see what the issue is. Also, while the Emails are making their way through the VerticalResponse process, they will show a state of “Pending” to indicate that they have not yet been sent.
- Events: SocialEvents App
- Because Facebook no longer supports FBML, this functionality has been superseded by the Facebook App (SocialEvents for Pages).
- The login page for SocialEvents for Pages has also changed. You must now select your Events Vendor.
- Events: Reports
- The transaction report, attendee report and ticket report have all been improved. The main difference is that there were several unnecessary columns in these reports that have been removed. In addition, some of the column headers have been renamed for clarification.
May 16, 2011
- SocialEvents App in Facebook
- Events Widget for your website